zondag 10 februari 2013

Weekend


Hello followers,

It is a weekend with snow, very beautiful outside! Everything covered with a thick pack of snow. I love it! Next week is my birthday, at February 15th. Still 5 more days to go ...

Last Friday after school I went with my daddy and my 2 little brothers to the city center to buy gifts for my birthday. So I already know what I will get for my birthday. But that is okay. I will receive a poster, a cd from One Direction, 2 perfumes, a case for my mobile and some other things. I love it! But off course I have to wait for my birthday.

Saturday I played hockey. The last two games of the season indoors. The first game we played 3-3... In the last seconds of the game we made a goal, 3 -3. The second game we won 4-0! We played against the number one team. We played a very good game. The next game we will play outside on the field.

Sunday is a lazy day. I have much learning to do (boring!). Next week I have 7 tests! That is too much!

But after the tests I have vacation! Then I go celebrating my birthday. With my friends I will go to the cinema, to the film 'Verliefd op Ibiza'. It seems to me a very nice movie. After the movie, we go to eat somewhere.

I see you later,

Mignon

1 opmerking:

  1. Mignon,

    Do you play outdoors in this weather? Must be freezing!!
    Please note, you write of course, not off course.
    Mike

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen