Hello followers,
How are you?
This week is the last week of the vacation. We have had two weeks vacation. In the vacation I went to Londen with my mother. Four days.
In the last week was I sick. Bleeeh, that was not fine. But I'm better again.
This week went I with my class to Dusseldorf. That was nice! I went with Maud to Abercrombie & Fitch. There you can have a picture taken with a boy. A nice boy! A boy with a sixpack without a T-shirt. I have 2 pictures now. One with the boy and Maud and one with the boy alone. The picture is in my room. I watch it every day! In Dusseldorf we also took a quest. That was not nice. It was much too long. But we have seen Dusseldorf. And before that we were there.
The last schoolday we had breakfast with the class. That was nice. Everybody had to bring something. But not everybody did. That was a pity. I brought sandwiches. In the form of a hedgehog. That was cute.
Now I have holiday! I see you later and than tell I you about my holiday. How it was in Londen!
Mignonetjeee!
Mignon,
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI hope you had a good time in London (not Londen)! Try wo write a bit more next time!
Mike