Hello followers,
I wish you a happy new year! I hope it will be a good year.
I really had to post this blog on January 13. But I had a very nice vacation so I wanted to write it now.
It is still vacation. We still have 2 days left and then we must go to school. We have to get up early. That is stupid. But I see my friends from school. And that is very nice. Hahha, when I think of it I must laugh. I have crazy friends, haha.
In the vacation I was in Londen! 4 days long. It was so nice! I went to the Tower, the Tower Bridge and the queen's castle Buckingham Palace. That was beautiful. I also shopped! And there was also an Abercrombie & Fitch. (a) Happy me! And there was another guy to take a picture with.
In the holidays I have not done anything. There is holiday for. Nice couch, haha!
The last day of the holiday I went to my grandfather and grandmother. That was cozy.
My holiday was perfect! I'm already looking forward to the next holiday which begins at February 15. That is is my birthday, jeeeeeeh!
I see you later,
Mignonetjeee!
Mignon,
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThis was a really good blog! Notice, 'cozy' means 'knus', like a room with pillows and candles. There is no word for 'gezellig', better use words like nice or fun.
Mike