zondag 17 maart 2013

My weekend


Hello followers,

How are you? I'm tired. I tell you about my weekend. It was a long Saturday.

Saturday
Saturday I was playing hockey. Not one game, but two games! One game with my team (MC2) and one game with the B2. The game with my team was really bad. We lost with 2-0. I was angry. There was no spirit. We are better.
The game with the B2 was better. But we also lost with 2-1. It was a good game though. I joined in with Maud, Noortje, Romy and ZoĆ«. That is a lot of people. The half of the team was sick.  
After the game i went home. When I was home, I cooked with my mum. I cooked a lambsrack all by myself.  That was nice! It was so delicious. After diner I went to sleep. I was so tired.

Sunday
My Sunday was a really lazy day. I made all my homework for the next week.  It was not much. Next week have I one test. Not much! Now I can chill.
I was looking also to Ajax on the TV. That is the number one of the Netherlands. They have won with 2-3. I'm really proud.

I see you later my followers. Bye,
Mignon

1 opmerking:

  1. Mignon,

    Please use other titles than Weekend or My weekend. Also, you have watched a football match, not looked at it.

    Mike

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen