Hello followers,
Today I
tell you about my idols. My idols are
One Direction (see the picture)! One Direction is a boyband with five boys. Niall, Zahn, Liam, Lious and Harry. They come from England. They ended in 2010 third in the Britsh talent show X-factor. At X-factor they came as a solo singer. But were finally brought together as a group. That was a success. After X-factor they signed a contract with Syco. Their first single came out in 2011. It was called 'What makes you beautiful'. After 1 week it was a number one hit! They made a lot of singles. My favourite single is 'Heart Attack' because it's a good number. I can go totally, haha. :D May 3 the boys are in the Netherlands! Then is the concert. But I was too late for the tickets. Next time go I to the concert!
I like the boys of One
Direction. But the most sweet, cute and beautiful boy is Niall (see the picture).
Niall was born on September 13, 1993 in Ireland. He comes also
from Ireland. He's the only one from Ireland. He has a father, mother and a
older brother. His parents divorced when he was five. I see you next time,
Mignon
Mignon,
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI hope you can see them sometime!
You like a song, not a number.
Mike