zondag 19 mei 2013

Elementary school

Hello followers,
How are you? I’m fine! Today I tell you about my elementary school.

The name of my elementary school is 'de Loofhut'. De Loofhut is in Almere-Haven. It's a school with 150 children. Not very much. It’s a Catholic school. My parents want me to go to a Catholic school. I found it a very nice and good school.
My best friends of the elementary school are Tessa and Maaike. We were BFF's. I have a lot of contact with Tessa. She is a good friend of me. With Maaike I have sometimes contact. The best grades were the 7th and 8th classes. In group seven I made a big step forward with reading. And in seventh grade there were very nice children. I found it very nice. Group 8 was also nice because it was the last year! We did not learn a lot new things in that group. At the end of the year had we a musical. The name of the musical was ‘Wat maak je menu?’. In the musical I played the manger of the restaurant. Haha, it was a funny musical.
I was glad that I moved to the high school. After eight years I had seen everything from elementary school.

This was my story about my elementary school. I see you later next time,
Mignon
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten