zondag 2 juni 2013

Hockey

Hello followers,

How are you? I'm fine! The weather her in the Netherlands is getting better. It's about time! I write this blog sitting in my garden! Today I tell you something about hockey.

5 Years ago I started playing hockey. It's a very nice sport. Yesterday, I was playing my last match for this years competition. We won the game with 0-5! I also played in another team, the B2. They won also with 7-1! It was a good weekend for my. After the match I had a bbq with my own team. It was nice! But it was the last event with my team for this competition. I'm going to miss them. It was a nice time with this team. It was always fun!

Next week I have selection games for the competition 2013/2014. I'm very nervous. I play the selection for the B1! No one from my team is asked to train for B1. I hope that they ask my for the B1. It's a very good team. Maybe too good for me... They play everywhere in the Netherlands. So good! But if I’m not selected to play in the B1 team, I'm probably selected for the B2 team. And than I maybe come in the team with Maud! And that is so nice. I have always fun with her.

I see you next team! Byebye,
Mignon

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten