woensdag 19 juni 2013

Summer vacation

Hello followers,

How are you? I'm fine because it's nearly vacation! I have bad news. This my last blog. In this blog I will tell you what I'm gonna do in the vacation.

First 3 weeks
The first 3 week I'm at my father's. We go with my father to Croatia for 2 weeks. I go with my father and 2 brothers. I'm leaving for Croatia right after I get my report. I go to Croatia by car. It's a long drive. But that's ok with good music. :) I can't wait until I'm on the beach. Just nice doing nothing! The last week at my dad's I have no idea what I'm going to do. I think also nothing, haha.

Last 3 weeks
The last 3 week I'm at my mother's. With her we go to England for 10 days. I go with my mother and brother. We go 7 days to the south of England. It's beautiful there! The other 3 days go we to the niece of my grandmother. I have never see here but my mother knows who she is. I can't wait for the vacation.

Well, these are all my blogs. I hope you liked it.
Byee,
Mignon

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten